Sunday, March 17, 2019

two for one

Hey blog, how's it going? Anyway, I've recently started working on my two-page spread. It's going good thus far. However, since I am using canvas I am growing a tad annoyed as you cannot have two pages side by side, so lining everything up and making things symmetrical is quite difficult and inconvenient. Despite this minor hiccup, everything else is going quite well. I have just finished the first page! The first page will be about things to do, and the second page will also include places to try and eat! Tell me what you guys think about. Anyway, that is it for this blog, see you next time. - Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final product.

Hey blog, this is the finished product of my magazine. After months of hardworking I'm very happy with the results and hope I get a g...