Sunday, March 17, 2019

start spreading the news...

Hey there blog! What's up? So recently I've been working on layouts of my stories and it's actually a lot harder than I had thought it would be. Every picture has to have its place that fits well with the rest of the story. I want the flow to be natural and easy to follow. Also, in this article about New York, it's all about things to do at any hour in the day. This includes activities and places to eat. I've compiled a list of places that apply to those two places so writing this article shouldn't be difficult! Anyway, that's it for this blog, see you next time! -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final product.

Hey blog, this is the finished product of my magazine. After months of hardworking I'm very happy with the results and hope I get a g...