Wednesday, March 20, 2019

good ol’ feedback part two

Hey blog! So today in class, we had another peer feedback. It’s gone really well and has made me realize that I’m actually quite far ahead as some people haven’t even started. This is nice because it leaves me room to change or fix things if I need to. I don’t plan on slowing down. My group had a lot to say about my progress thus far. They really liked the cover and title, as Vagabond represented the main theme I wanted to carry out (backpacker travel). However, they thought that some of the descriptions on my table of contents were a little to wordy and suggested I cut them down a bit. One person noticed that the page numbers were closer together and didn’t go up that far. So I changed the page numbers to spread them out and have the magazine go past 20 pages. They REALLY liked the two page spread and how the pictures and story was laid out, with the activities being first and then the part about places to eat and food. A common design I’ve been carrying across all pages of my magazine, is I’m highlighting key words and they thought that made certain things bold and stand out. Anyway, I’m super happy of what has happened and how my magazine has turned out. I think it looks really good. That’s it for this blog! See you guys next time! -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final product.

Hey blog, this is the finished product of my magazine. After months of hardworking I'm very happy with the results and hope I get a g...