Thursday, March 21, 2019

New York, for the last time (I swear)

Hey blog. So it's spring break and I know I said in previous blogs that I said even though I was ahead I wasn't going to slow down, but I lied. Things have slowed down a tad more than I had hoped. It's just I lost a tad of motivation to do my final article on New York. I've been working on this one for a good minute now but we're gonna finish it this time. Like I said in previous posts, I'm including one restaurant, one activity, and one thing to see. Also, like in the last blog, I'll put the finished thing in the bottom.

So little problem with attaching my article, since I can't get it to download. But no need to worry, I finished the article. I wrote about times square and multiple other things. I wrote mostly about restaurants as I've been to many great places in New York, it's easy, and a lot of them are open all day and night. So, that means we're wrapping up on the magazine. That's it for this blog, see you next time. -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final product.

Hey blog, this is the finished product of my magazine. After months of hardworking I'm very happy with the results and hope I get a g...