Thursday, March 7, 2019

here, or there?

Hey blog, how have you been? So recently in blogs, I've talked about my trip to New York and how I want to write about it, but I'm having a bit of a dilemma. On one hand, I want to write about New York but on the other I feel Miami would be interesting as it is close in proximity to where I live. There is lots in Miami, even I haven't tried yet. With that in mind I created a list of both the places. Since I recently took a trip to New York, I'm going to take a trip to Miami to refresh my memory on certain things and try new stuff too! I wanna go over spring break with my friends, so I'll let you know how it goes! Anyway, that's it for this blog, see you next time! -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final product.

Hey blog, this is the finished product of my magazine. After months of hardworking I'm very happy with the results and hope I get a g...