Saturday, March 23, 2019

new york-new yORKKKKKKKK

Hello blog. Not a ton has happened since my last blog, just a little bit of work and touch ups, and some more research. I've been primarily focusing on my New York City article and research surrounding that. I've already chosen my pictures (I'll include again). Even though I recently took a trip to New York where I did lots of things with my sister, both day and night, I still want to research the places so I can include a variety of thorough options for my "readers". For example, I went to Juniors, a famous breakfast place but only ordered a small stack of strawberry pancakes. So I want to research other items on the menu so I can include multiple options. As for the rest of the article, I want to include one restaurant, one activity, and one thing to see. So that's it for this blog, see you next time! -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final product.

Hey blog, this is the finished product of my magazine. After months of hardworking I'm very happy with the results and hope I get a g...