Monday, March 4, 2019

the city that never sleeps

Hey blog, so I recently took a trip to New York this weekend with my Dad and took a lot of good photos. My Dad even took a photo of me taking a photo! Since I wanted to include a second article, I decided on New York since my recent trip. I ate at a bunch of cool places and loved my time at Central Park, see the pictures (in case you couldn't tell)! I went to the top of the New World Trade Center for lunch and it had both great food and views. One of the best parts of New York is that it isn't difficult to travel to, there's many affordable options for travel, lodging, and activities. Anyway, see you next time blog! -Jack


               

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final product.

Hey blog, this is the finished product of my magazine. After months of hardworking I'm very happy with the results and hope I get a g...