Friday, March 8, 2019

good ol' feedback

Hey blog, so today in class we discussed our blogs and overall projects. I received feedback on my progress thus far. For the places I chose, my group thought the places were great. However, they suggested I choose Miami/Fort Lauderdale, over New York to go along side with my two page spread on Hawaii so that I can stick with an overall tropical/beachy theme. For the rest of the things I said I wanted to include in my magazine: activities, places to eat, lodging, and traveling hacks - they thought it was great and inclusive for all audience groups. With the feedback that I was given, I've gained a lot. However, there won't be any major changes but only minor tweaks. That's it for this blog, see you next time. -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final product.

Hey blog, this is the finished product of my magazine. After months of hardworking I'm very happy with the results and hope I get a g...