Tuesday, March 19, 2019

guy fieri... kinda

Hey blog! So I've been working on the second page of my two page spread and its not as easy as I thought it would be. I'm running int trouble making everything flow naturally and getting the pictures lined up. It's hard for the pictures because canva is actually so frustrating! They keep changing things so I always have to go back and start over. Other than that, writing the article is also challenging because the second page is all about food and I wanna include a bunch of different options for different types of foods and budgets but there is just so much to talk about! I went with a Hawaiian seafood place, breakfast place, quick and cheap, and some others. Anyway, so far that's what I have. I will update you guys once it is completely finished. See you next time! -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final product.

Hey blog, this is the finished product of my magazine. After months of hardworking I'm very happy with the results and hope I get a g...