Thursday, March 21, 2019

touch ups

Hello blog. So I've been working on numerous things recently. Before I finish my two page spread, I wanted to go back to and brush up some things. This includes making things that are on two separate pages symmetrical. This is particularly hard because you can't drag things over. Besides that, I've also gone through making sure things are grammatically correct and make sense. I've caught quite a few stupid mistakes that make literally zero sense. I also had some friends go through it to catch any of the mistakes that I couldn't. Doing the peer reviews in class, have been extremely helpful to me and some of the things pointed out were things that I had not noticed, so I decided to try it with my family. Initially, they liked the cover but my title was worded weird. I tried to fix this but it surprisingly difficult to do so. Overall, that is really the only major thing they pointed out to me and said that it looked like it was coming along very nicely. That is it for this blog, see you next time! -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final product.

Hey blog, this is the finished product of my magazine. After months of hardworking I'm very happy with the results and hope I get a g...