Tuesday, March 26, 2019

lets get it done.

Hey blog, so for this time around I'm going to officially finish my two page spread. I've been kinda jumping around back and forth between my New York article and Maui article, but I'm not gonna move on until I complete this article. It's already like 75% done, I Just need like one more paragraph. So in case you have forgotten, I wrote the first page about activities and the second pages all about food and places to eat. For the second page, I chose a variety of restaurants so it is not limited to just a particular type of restaurant, and the "reader" can choose whichever restaurant they might be in the mood for. I'll update this blog once I have finished.

Hellllllo blog! It is official, I completed my two page spread! Wow, just wow, it turned out beautifully. The second page I wrote about three different restaurants: A breakfast place, traditional Hawaiian seafood place, and Italian restaurant. However, I noticed that canvas shifted everything upwards, so I'll try and fix that because it annoys me with those giant white spaces. Other than that, I'm actually kinda proud of the way it turned out! Anyway, that is it for this blog. See you next time! -Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final product.

Hey blog, this is the finished product of my magazine. After months of hardworking I'm very happy with the results and hope I get a g...