Sunday, March 17, 2019

three in one

Hey blog, what's up? So I'm currently working on the second page of my two page spread. I've been working on the layout of the photos and I've come up with a couple of different ones. I'm going to use three pictures and I want the layout to be simple and elegant. One of the pictures of included is a photo of a map of the island of maui and I think that it actually looks really cool. The other two pictures are of myself surfing, and the inside of jeep on a beach road in Maui. Anyway, I'll include the different layouts and comment what you guys think! Anyway, that is it for this blog, I'll see you next time! -Jack


No comments:

Post a Comment

The final product.

Hey blog, this is the finished product of my magazine. After months of hardworking I'm very happy with the results and hope I get a g...