Friday, February 22, 2019

simple and seductive

Hi guys, welcome back to another blog. Its been a while. I've done some research and thinking recently, and I've decided to change the genre/topic of my magazine issue. I had it as student life, but I'm going to change it to travel. I've been fortunate enough to be able to travel to places around the world: California, Ireland, Hawaii, to name a few. With that I have documented hundreds of pictures of those places and I;m going to place the best ones in my magazine. I wanna show whomever will be reading my magazine that the world is a big, beautiful places waiting to be explored. I'm taking lots of inspiration for "Travel and Leisure" has they have endless lists on places to visit. In addition to places to visit, they also have travel deals, cruises, lists of the best places, etc. For my cover image, I wanna have an eye catching a photo that stands out to other similar magazines. One that shows off the beauty of wherever the particular place I choose. So far, these are some examples of what I might want to base my cover of off, something simple yet elegant and beautiful. Stay tuned for another blog post! -Jack

Image result for travel and leisure magazine
Image result for travel and leisure magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final product.

Hey blog, this is the finished product of my magazine. After months of hardworking I'm very happy with the results and hope I get a g...