Friday, February 22, 2019

the fore front

Welcome back to another blog! I'm sure my decision to change my magazine genre to travel, left you excited to see what I had plan! I've recently compiled a list of all the places I've traveled and narrowed it down to the places I want to include the most in my magazine. I chose, Hawaii, Colorado, California, Canada, Ireland, Miami, and New York! I have thousands of experiences of places to eat, things to see, and fun activities to do in all of these places! For my main two page spread, I chose Hawaii because of its uniqueness on my list of places, and the natural beauty it has. For research, I looked back through my photos of all the places on my list, and selected the best photos and placed them into a separate album. Additionally, I've researched prices for travel and lodging in different places in Hawaii to see which is the most affordable but still nice. For the Miami part of my magazine because I am so close, I'm trying to plan a trip there with friends to try things I haven't done there before and eat places I've never tried. For taking the best quality pictures, I have both my phone and a higher quality Canon camera. I'm going to attach some of the photos I am planning on including in my magazine as a little preview! Enjoy, and see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The final product.

Hey blog, this is the finished product of my magazine. After months of hardworking I'm very happy with the results and hope I get a g...